Login RegisterFAQ
My lover hurt me in bed
By
0 Reply with quote Permalink
I have been married for 20 years to a man 15 years older than me. We have two children and a lovely home.
However, 11 years ago I met a married work colleague. As soon as he walked in the room 'sparks flew'. Up until that point, I had never looked at another man, let alone thought about adultery. Needless to say, we slept together.
I had just been made redundant, but over the years we kept in touch, but did not actually meet. Then, last year, we agreed to meet for a drink. Eight years had passed, but the chemistry was still there, if not stronger. We ended up sleeping together again.
We see each other perhaps four times a year, and we speak on the phone every couple of weeks or so. This suits us both because it can't interfere with our home lives.
I saw him a couple of days ago. Since I last saw him, I have lost a couple of stone, changed my hair colour and wore a diamond ring from my husband on my wedding finger.
Within 10 minutes we were making love and it was beautiful. We went downstairs for a drink and he spotted my ring. He commented that it must have cost a lot of money.
I was a little surprised because he plays his cards close to his chest. He's never commented on my jewellery before.
We went back to the room and made love again, but this time it was quite aggressive. He asked permission to insert something inside me, and I said yes.
Everything was fine and then he started to hurt me. I opened my eyes and he seemed to have a 'red mist' all around him. He was so intent on what he was doing to me, I don't think he heard me cry out in pain.
I put my hand down and gripped his arm, and he stopped. He then tenderly made love to me. I have always felt safe with him, but for a brief moment I was frightened.
Since then, I have had some internal bleeding, and this worries me, but I can't understand why he should turn into a Jekyll and Hyde character.
Was he 'marking his territory'? Was he jealous because my husband had bought me a new diamond ring?
We both have to accept the fact that we make love to our spouses. This has totally thrown me and I don't know what to think.
I don't know how to broach the subject without making him feel really bad. I have lost a little trust in him, but I don't want to not see him again. Am I my own worst enemy?
By
I fell over in a drain once and hurt my knee.
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
This is the strangest yet most interesting spam I have seen in a while. Also I banged my head underneath a bridge trying to get into the dunlop factory.
By
4 Reply with quote Permalink
Still a better love story than Twilight.
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
My wife and I play a game called "Nigella". Basically we watch a Nigella Lawson cooking show and the first one to burst out, crying obscenities, loses. My wife always wins... (only just!).

Also, my cat and I play "kill daddy" every once in a while. I always let her kill me. She's too pretty.
"Did you know urine is sterile? That's right, you can drink it."
By
rhubarb_king wrote:My wife and I play a game called "Nigella". Basically we watch a Nigella Lawson cooking show and the first one to burst out, crying obscenities, loses. My wife always wins... (only just!).
Sorry, I don't get it^

Mmmm
acually is nuggs
My Explores
By
I'm going to keep this bot for now to see what other twisted s*** he will type up lol
By
1 Reply with quote Permalink
Titan wrote:I'm going to keep this bot for now to see what other twisted **** he will type up lol
Tales of a Bored Admin
Subscribe to my journal to see random exploration photos.
Where are the cat emoticons?
By
Tales of a Board Admin (Double Entendre)
By
Nick wrote:Tales of a Board Admin (Double Entendre)
:lol:
By
The bot should've asked for lube.
Stupidity helps you make the first step and sense gets you out alive.
By
I flew?
By
So they were 'Love making' and then he asked permission to 'Insert something?'
VIRGIN BOT.
By
Dynamite wrote:VIRGIN BOT
TOM
By
dougo wrote:
Dynamite wrote:VIRGIN BOT
TOM
I'm not up to speed with that Acronym Dougo??
By
Are you saying you don't have a virgin bottom?

;-)
By
Ahh it all makes sense now. I couldnt join the dots n i love colouring in.
By
Ah yes now I get it. Well played indeed.
By
WTF did I just read.
Wander often. Wonder always.
By
thanks for bumping that! you just made my day :lol:
By
Back in the days of weird spam and Nigerian princes.
By
Midget wrote:Back in the days of weird spam and Nigerian princes.
Bring those days back please
By
Echo wrote:
Midget wrote:Back in the days of weird spam and Nigerian princes.
Bring those days back please
Knock yourself out: 419 Eater.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
David.s wrote:I have been married for 20 years to a man 15 years older than me. We have two children and a lovely home.
However, 11 years ago I met a married work colleague. As soon as he walked in the room 'sparks flew'. Up until that point, I had never looked at another man, let alone thought about adultery. Needless to say, we slept together.
I had just been made redundant, but over the years we kept in touch, but did not actually meet. Then, last year, we agreed to meet for a drink. Eight years had passed, but the chemistry was still there, if not stronger. We ended up sleeping together again.
We see each other perhaps four times a year, and we speak on the phone every couple of weeks or so. This suits us both because it can't interfere with our home lives.
I saw him a couple of days ago. Since I last saw him, I have lost a couple of stone, changed my hair colour and wore a diamond ring from my husband on my wedding finger.
Within 10 minutes we were making love and it was beautiful. We went downstairs for a drink and he spotted my ring. He commented that it must have cost a lot of money.
I was a little surprised because he plays his cards close to his chest. He's never commented on my jewellery before.
We went back to the room and made love again, but this time it was quite aggressive. He asked permission to insert something inside me, and I said yes.
Everything was fine and then he started to hurt me. I opened my eyes and he seemed to have a 'red mist' all around him. He was so intent on what he was doing to me, I don't think he heard me cry out in pain.
I put my hand down and gripped his arm, and he stopped. He then tenderly made love to me. I have always felt safe with him, but for a brief moment I was frightened.
Since then, I have had some internal bleeding, and this worries me, but I can't understand why he should turn into a Jekyll and Hyde character.
Was he 'marking his territory'? Was he jealous because my husband had bought me a new diamond ring?
We both have to accept the fact that we make love to our spouses. This has totally thrown me and I don't know what to think.
I don't know how to broach the subject without making him feel really bad. I have lost a little trust in him, but I don't want to not see him again. Am I my own worst enemy?
Pics or it didn't happen.
By
2 Reply with quote Permalink
I'm happy to have this thread bumped occasionally :D
acually is nuggs
My Explores
 Post a reply
Go